MORE touring options beyond Europe - launching Iceland, Cuba, Vietnam in addition to Australia, NZ, China, Argentina, Peru and India.
Iceland – a touch of Northern Europe 5 hours from the E Coast
Cuba – a land in transition – experience the distinctive culture
Vietnam – with special resonance for US performance tours
Australia – a land Down Under
New Zealand – land of the Long White Cloud
China – past and future – mystique and culture
Argentina – South American/European fusion
Peru – Machu Picchu – seeing is believing
India – passion, color, sounds, movement – serenity in the bustle
These unique destinations are each rich in history, culture, and performance opportunities. They are safe, comfortable and found on roads less traveled!
KI launches a range of affiliated music festival events around the world (competitions and non-competitive options) to complement our brilliant roster of stars including Leck, Dilworth, Stroope, Buchanan, Hella Johnson.
- Golden Voices of Montserrat – Spain, March
- Padua International Music Meeting – Italy, Summer
- Harrogate International Festival – England, July
- Summa Cum Laude International Youth Music Festival – Austria, July
- International Choral Festival of Preveza – Greece, July
- Stirling Bridge International Youth Arts Festival – Scotland, July
Post a Comment