KIconcerts is proud to offer the best range of Greek performance tours! Perform in Athens, sail the Greek Islands, walk in the history of our very civilization, be swept up in the spirit, warmth and distinctive rhythms of life in Greece.
Simon Carrington – under $3000 per person ex NYC
- A winter festival in the warmth of the Mediterranean – Dec 27, 2015 – Jan 3, 2016
- Perform individually, rehearse with the master, sing in two gala combined concerts with Greek singers under Carrington’s direction
- Sail to 3 great Islands in one day enjoying Greek dance and song en route
- Travel as St. Paul did through Greece singing in places of deep significance to Christianity
- Add the power of your voice to the spirit imbued in these profoundly moving sites
- Featuring a 3 or 4 day cruise through the Greek Islands including Mykonos, Ephesus, Patmos, Crete and Santorini
- Sing on board, sing in Athens, sing in an exchange setting with a Greek choir
- Explore the treasures of this ancient city
- One of the warmest of Europe’s choral festivals
- Staged in early July
- Combining the festival, the 4 day Greek Islands cruise and performances in Athens.
Easter in Greece
- Greece celebrates its Easter a few weeks apart from us making it the best destination in Europe for tours during Holy week and over our Easter
- Visitors during late March 2016 will find exchange ensembles welcoming and audiences plentiful
Join us in Greece – experience the hospitality, the passion and the history!
Post a Comment