Is there any destination with quite the same musical intensity as Italy?
Singing Mass in St. Peter’s at the Vatican, being staged in a festival setting at one of Rome’s great basilicas or performing in a packed church off one of the main Piazzas.
Exchange concerts in Tuscany with Florence as a back drop - head further North to Venice to sing, sail a gondola and be awestruck by St. Mark’s - go South via Pompeii to the Amalfi Coast or North East to Milan and the Lake District.
Every Italian pathway is an adventure – many that involve a musical experience to last a lifetime.
Plan a custom tour or join one of our many festivals while in Rome before continuing on for your own touring experience.
2017 KIconcerts festivals include:
- Heather J. Buchanan – Passion of Italy
- John Dickson – Faure’s Requiem
- Catherine Sailer – Vivaldi’s Gloria
Other festivals with which KI collaborates:
- Concorso Corale Internazionale – An annual competitive festival in spring set on the beautiful Lago di Garda
- Venezia in Musica festival – In its 15th year this choral competition for all ages is located in Caorle and Venice every late April/early May
- Padua International Music Meeting – A joyous festival of music staged every spring/summer in the great venues of Padua (near Venice), Spring/Summer
Saremo felici di ospitarti in Italia