KI is honored that Charles Bruffy has accepted an invitation to lead a the Festival Choir at the Berliner Dom (tbd).
As Charles Bruffy says
"Berlin! One of my favorite cities in the world, and hopefully soon, one of yours as well. The Berliner Dom, the Brandenburg Gate, the Gendarmenmarkt... the currywurst! A city with a history that changed the world, a culture that inspired generations and a future.
The Berlinerdom was built as "the protestant counterpart to St. Peter's Basilica of Rome". It is an extraordinary building, and the perfect place for us to stage what is arguably the finest choral work of all time, the Brahms Requiem. Berlin is gateway to many other fascinating cities in Europe, and your chorus will have the chance to stage individual concerts as you wish.
We all love nothing more than to create music worthy of our talent, honoring the literature and in places and spaces for which it was written. Please join me for what is sure to be a memorable and remarkable performance opportunity! Berlin, summer 2013.
Join me in Berlin!"
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
The greatest band performance opportunities - Your World of Music
Winter is the most cost effective time for traveling to Europe – from $2500* per person.
(not yet including taxes and fuel surcharges)
- UK Band Festival – Concert bands feature or compete alongside UK bands
- Sydney Royal Easter Show – Marching, concert, jazz bands entertain thousands
- Spring into Costa Rica – Concert Bands – mix with local musicians led by Dr. George
- Spain International Band Festival – Barcelona, Madrid & Valencia 2013
- World Music Contest Holland 2013 – all bands over 4 glorious summer weekends
- World Championship of Marching Show Bands, compete in Japan 2013
- World Championship of Marching Show Bands, compete in Brazil 2014
- Frank Ticheli – feature at the Harrogate Festival, England, 2014
- Rasteder, Germany – an annual friendship festival for concert and marching bands
KIconcerts is proud of its long and preferred relationship with the World Association of Marching Show Bands.
Check us out on Facebook for further information about KI and any of these outstanding events as well as our custom tour offerings in a destination of your choosing.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
The Rome Festival for Young Women's Voices - Cantare Roma!
We hope you will consider joining us in Rome in June of 2013 for this very special choral festival especially designed for young women –Cantare Roma! Through rehearsals, we will explore some of the great choral literature written especially for women's voices from the past and present! In addition to making beautiful music, we will have the opportunity to perform in some of the world's most beautiful venues while creating friendships with other young women through song."
Spero di vederti presto! Ciao!
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)